Uyen Thy’s Cooking – Bep Nha Ta Nau
August 22, 2014
Welcome to Food Van Network Center!
Welcome to FoodVanNet!
Cooking cooking cooking Vietnamese food, is it hard? Not really as long as you don’t give up when you burn your dishes. Also, you don’t need a lot ingredients like most other cuisines; the basic ingredients are salt, sugar, fish sauce,… In this post you will see one of Vietnamese lady shows how making a Vietnamese dish as so simple. Most of her food is made from scratch in which salt, sugar and fish sauce as the base ingredients. Some of her videos shows how to make snack like peanut butter candy, ginger candy/jam,… Anyway, go to one of the following link to see how she prepare the food.
Recipe #01 * … * Recipe #10
Here is the list which is retrieved by one of our user, ilovevietnamesefood, of her popular dishes:
- Vietnamese beef meatballs, Vietnamese ham, Vietnamese baguette bread, Vietnamese sandwich, Vietnamese pork ham, Vietnamese noodle soup, rice wine ball, Vietnamese meatball sandwich, caramel flan, duck hot pot with bean curd, sour shrimp pickle.
- coming soon!
What else you could find in Uyen Thy’s Cooking Show?
- How to make “Banh Bot Loc”, How to make “Banh Bao Hap” – Steam Buns, How to make “Banh Bo Chien”, How to make “Banh Bao” – Buns, How to make “Banh Canh Cua” – Crab Udon, How to make “Banh It Ram”, How to make “Banh Pateso”, How to make “Caramel Flan Recipe”, How to make “Che Dau Trang va Che Bap” – Beans & Corn Sweet Desserts, How to make “Che Khoai Mon”, How to make “Che Thai”, How to make “Suong Sa Hat Luu”, How to make “Banh Duc Tom Chay”, How to make “Banh Deo Trung Thu” – Moon Cakes
- How to make “Banh Day Dau”, How to make “Banh Cong va Banh Tom Chien”, How to make “Banh Chuoi Hap” – Thai Banana “Icream/Blue Java” Steam Cakes, How to make “Banh Canh Gio Heo Chi Mo” – Pig Leg Udon Soup, How to make “Apple Pork Roast”, How to make “Artic Surt Clams Recipe”, How to make “Banh Almond Cookies”, How to make “Banh Bia Sau Rieng” – Durian Cakes, How to make “Banh Bo Nuong”, How to make “Banh Brownie Cookies”, How to make “Banh Cam Recipe”, How to make “Banh Mi Thit Nguoi Mayonay”
- How to make “Cha Lua Vietnamese Ham”, How to make “Vietnamese Baguette Banh Mi”, How to make “Pho Ap Chao Chay” – Vegetarian Beef Noodle Soup (Pho), How to make “Banh Gan”, How to make “Vit Quay” – Barbecue Duck, How to make “Bun Moc”, How to make “Che Thai”, How to make “Ga Hap Cai Be Xanh” – Steam Chicken with Pok Choy, How to make “Bun Bo Hue” – Pork & Beef Noodle Soup, How to make …
Keywords help finding more information about her cooking show:
- Vao Bep 5 Phut Voi Uyen Thy, Uyen Thy’s Cooking, Bep Nha Ta Nau
Other places which you could find more about “Uyen Thy’s Cooking – Bếp Nhà Ta Nấu” cooking show:
- Vietnamese Cooking Video “Uyen Thy’s Cooking” – Food Net Bay
- Soup & Cake Video Recipes - http://cookinguy.com/cooking-recipes/
More coming soon!
Cool cooking tips -
After cooking, your house smell so bad, you can't stand for it and how to do to get rid of the smell? Okay, we can share with all you an idea, which we retrieved from one of Vietnamese cooking videos, how to do it; this tip you don't have to spend any extra money, it's from your kitchen cabinet, so what is it? That is vinegar. Just get a pot, get some vinegar, cook it with high heat; the vinegar will evaporate around your house and with the help of the A/C, it's circulated around the house. Not to long after the vinegar is boiled, you're no longer smell the food from your fun day of cooking.