Welcome to Food Van Network Center!
What do we find in her video packages? She cooked many stuffs from Vietnamese food, American food to Korean food. She cooked spaghetti, pancakes, steaks,…
Possible seen Cooking Express’ videos:
- How to make “Beef & Chicken Taco”, How to make “Banh Pho Xao Rau Que”, How to make “Banh Bao”, How to make “Banh Mi Hap”, How to make “Banh Canh Xao Tom”
Her popular cooking videos:
- Shaking beef, Vietnamese savory puff pastry and pancakes, pad Thai, Vietnamese seafood gumbo noodle soup, quick beff noodle, Vietnamese seafood salad, hot pot with beef and seafood, duck and bamboo shoot noodle soup, tofu kimchi shoup with clams, wonton noodle soup, ginger chicken in clay pot, roasted duck egg noodle soup, Vietnamese crab noodle soup, durian pancake,
Xem Cathy Ha’s Cooking Videos
Cooking_Express #1 * … * Cooking_Express #10
- Jajangmyeon black bean noodle, sweet rice with Chinese sausage topping, salt and pepper lobster, vegetarian glass noodle, beef noodle soup, grean mango & shrimp salad, quail eggs and ribs stew, steam bread wrap, butter roasted catfish, pepperidge farm savory chicken puff pastry or Vietnamese pate chaud, salmon and taramind noodle soup, wonton noodle soup, mushroom and shrimp dumpling noodle soup,…
Other Cathy Ha’s Cooking Express videos which you might interest.
- Vietnamese Cooking TV Shows in USA – http://zudec.net/cathy-has-videos/
- Vietnamese Cooking Videos – Foodnetbay – Cathy Ha’s Cooking
Enjoy your cooking videos
More about Cathy Ha’s cooking information coming soon!
Cool cooking tips - After cooking, your house smell so bad, you can't stand for it and how to do to get rid of the smell? Okay, we can share with all you an idea, which we retrieved from one of Vietnamese cooking videos, how to do it; this tip you don't have to spend any extra money, it's from your kitchen cabinet, so what is it? That is vinegar. Just get a pot, get some vinegar, cook it with high heat; the vinegar will evaporate around your house and with the help of the A/C, it's circulated around the house. Not too long after the vinegar is boiled, you're no longer smell the food from your fun day of cooking.